(as of Dec 31,2021 02:22:48 UTC – Details)
This universal Serial ATA Optical Bay Hard Drive Adapter lets you add a second hard drive to the laptop systems.
With a second hard drive, you can quickly store and back up critical data. Add this caddy to your laptop to give you another hard drive.
Simply remove your CD/DVD-ROM drive and put the Caddy (with the added hard drive) in it’s place…
This is a good working adapter and is Guaranteed.
Add a second 2.5” HDD or SSD to your laptop via the E-Modular (E-Module) Bay / optical drive bay with this drive caddy.
1. The 2nd Hard Disk Drive Caddy / Adapter to bring you new maximum data storage flexibility, with the compact portable design. Which works with 2.5″ inch 9.5mm /12.7mm Serial SATA Hard drive HDD and SSD (Solid State Drive) as well. With the second HDD in your Laptop.
2. The build-in lock screws make it easy to mount your second hard drive in the caddy.
3. The caddy is build from aluminum which makes it light, sturdy and provides cooling for the hard drive;
4. Plug & Play; Fast & Reliable connection just as the primary HDD.Fully integrated into Laptop, no cables / PSU / software driver needed.
5. Dual boot, Support installation of 2nd Operating System on the 2nd HDD/SSD and boot selection.
Condition: Brand New
Color: Black & Silver
Remark: 12.7mm high , with Bezel/faceplate ,Screwdriver
Item Dimensions: 5”x0.37”x5”(128×9.5x127mm)
Package Dimensions: 5.7”x0.43”x5.2”(145x11x132mm)
Item Weight: 2.7 ounces
Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces
Quality warranty: 6 months
1x 2nd HDD caddy (Replacement Only),
4x hard drive screws, Hard drive NOT include
1 x Screwdriver
Universal 12.7mm SATA 2nd HDD SSD Enclosure Hard Drive Caddy Case Tray for Laptop CD DVD-ROM Optical Bay Drive Slot
12.7 mm-thick Combo/SuperDrive with 13pin Slimline SATA interface. HDD Interface: 22pin SATA;
High performance SATA hard drive providing up to 500GB of additional internal hard drive space.
Fully integrated into laptop, no cables/PSU/software driver needed.Fast & Reliable connection in laptop, just as the primary HDD
Laptop/Mother Board Interface: 13pin SATA; It enables you to add a second notebook hard disk drive to any modular bay.